- Start by choosing a contest. Create a private contest or choose from one of the public contests in the game lobby. Below is our variety of public contest types.
- Contest Types:
- Featured – These are the contests you don’t want to miss out on
- Head to Head – Face-off against one opponent; winner takes all
- 50/50s – Finish in the top half of the field and win cash
- Double Ups – Win and double your entry fee
- Multipliers – Multiply your entry fee up to 10x when you win
- Satellites & Qualifiers – Win your way into contests with bigger prizes
Draft Your Lineups
- After choosing your contest, click “name” to sort wrestler by match and opponent:
- When drafting your lineup, you’re given a salary cap. Spend this budget on players to create your team.
- Choose your players from the Player Pool. A Player Pool consists of all the wrestlers who will be in a given contest’s game set. For example: a game set for a contest may include all Monday Night Raw Super Stars you can select from.
- Once you’ve filled all positions in your lineup while staying under your salary cap, you can submit your lineup into the contest.
- Follow the action live on desktop, mobile web, and the iOS and Android apps to see how your lineup is doing. Compare your lineup to others in the contest and watch as you accumulate points during the games.
- If you’ve won and placed into a paying position in a contest, the amount you’ve won, as determined by the prize structure of that contest, will be credited to your PaperChamps account as soon as the contest ends.
- You can use your winnings to play even more contests, or withdraw it.